Disconnected Rumblings

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Back to Reality

Well, we had a nice long weekend. We saw two movies and went to the state fair. First movie was Open Water. I didn't care much for it. I don't know, the ending was not what I would have liked it to be, but it is "based" on a true story. Anyways the second movie was What the #$*! Do We Know?

That was a good movie. If you know what Waking Life is and you liked it, then I am sure you will like this movie as well. This movie is a look at quantum physics and philosophy. You have to really pay attention and be in the mood for this type of movie, but the reward, I think, is that you will leave the theatre with things to think about, that is for sure.

Ok yeah the state fair was fun, I ate LOTS of food, and we got to pet some animals, that was fun. I made a friend with my pet goat, I fed him food pellets and an ice cream cone. I hope to go back again before it is over.

Oh we also went to a little get together on Sunday night. Some of the people from the New Voters Project were there, and we had a good time drinking beers and talking politics, and movies, and pop culture from the 80s (think slap bracelets, and Mili Vanili).

But now BACK to REALITY!

Russia in crisis, more than 1,000 soldiers now killed in Iraq, Cheney telling Americans that if we chose John Kerry for President that we will be at risk of another "devastating" attack!

Man the world is really depressing. And I am here to record it all for you. Until tomorrow folks, stay positive.


P.S. President Clinton had his surgery yesterday and he seems to be doing well, off of the ventilator. He will be down for 6 weeks or so. We all wish him well.
posted by digitaljay @ 8:56 PM MST

1 Comments:

On Thu Sep 09, 02:34:00 PM MDT, Blogger digitaljay said...
Now now, you can do that with pictures of Kerry and Edwards too. Cheney's wave is just a wave, although an evil wave no doubt.

No really I'm not calling the man evil really, just a complete a$$hole and disgrace to democracy! :)
 

Post a Comment