Disconnected Rumblings

Thursday, January 13, 2005

The New News

Ah, caught red handed! I know it is old news now, but Conservative Commentator Armstrong Williams took nearly $250,000 to say nice things about shrub's No Child Left Behind Act during his commentary.

Senators Request Education Dept. Records

And moreover the Education Department made a fake news story including an actor pretending to be an actual news reporter, to tout the No Child Left Behind Act.

Oh by the way paying the commentator to say nice things in his public commentary, without disclosing this is illegal.

Shrub had this to say,
" In an interview published Thursday night on USA Today's Web site, President Bush said, 'The Cabinet needs to take a good look and make sure this kind of thing doesn't happen again.'"
Riiiiight, like he had no idea that this was happening.

Ok I am too tired to write a real post. Sorry, that is enough tonight. I'll write something better tomorrow.
posted by digitaljay @ 10:11 PM MST

2 Comments:

On Mon Jan 17, 11:11:00 AM MST, Blogger Bruce Prescott said...
Jay,

I grew up in Albuquerque and now reside in Norman, Oklahoma. I scanned for blogs in Albuquerque and ran across your blog.

I enjoyed reading your blog and wanted to let you know.
 
On Mon Jan 17, 11:21:00 PM MST, Blogger digitaljay said...
Thank You very much Bruce for coming to my blog and giving it a read. I went to your blog and it looks very good. I see you have me beat on the Seymour Hersh Iran story. You posted Sunday night, I just posted tonight (Monday). Anyways thanks again.
 

Post a Comment