Disconnected Rumblings

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Iraq Attack

This is terrible news from Iraq today.

Attack on U.S. Base in Iraq Leaves 20 Dead
"An explosion tore through a soft-sided mess tent during lunch hour at a military base near the northern city of Mosul on Tuesday, and officials said at least 20 people were killed - the deadliest attack on a U.S. base in Iraq since the start of the war."
This is just a terrible attack, and I just hope that we don't have anything like this happen again.

This might be my last until after the holidays. My dad is coming tomorrow and he will be here for a week. So I don't know if I will have time to write much during that time. I might try to post something tomorrow before I go pick my dad up at the airport. Otherwise, everyone have a Merry Christmas.

posted by digitaljay @ 4:12 PM MST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment