Disconnected Rumblings

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Hump Day

Anyways, I really don't have much to say. Yesterday you were all treated to my emotional ramblings. I promise not to do that today.

A few things.

Army Spending $4B to Send Vehicles to Iraq

Looks like the Army is making a point to show that they are now doing everything they can to armor these vehicles.

Bush Says U.S. Firms Hurt by Lawsuits

You know I have heard this. shrub seems so concerned about corporations, but the question is, does he really have any concern for the people who are taken advantage of by the corporations, and who may be taken advantage of more if these reforms take place. Shrub said the following.
"'Justice ought to be fair,' the president said. 'Those who have been hurt ought to have their day in court.'"
Lets hope he really means that, and it is not just another soundbite that he says to make people feel better, like saying "I am a uniter, not a divider".

Ok I've got nothing else to say. Have a good night.
posted by digitaljay @ 10:33 PM MST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment