Disconnected Rumblings

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Quick Post

Sorry, I was out all evening. I got a rocking recliner loveseat. But I had to help my friend Brook move some of her furniture, before I could take the loveseat. I know you all wanted to know that. Anyways, I had a topic I wanted to discuss tonight, but I don't have enough time now to deal with it like I would like, so I will wait till tomorrow.

Some late news I just saw:

U.S. sending 1,500 more troops before Iraq vote
"The United States is dispatching an additional 1,500 troops to Iraq and extending the stays of more than 10,000 others to bolster security ahead of January's scheduled elections, the Pentagon said Wednesday.

The moves will bring the number of U.S. troops in Iraq from nearly 140,000 to an all-time high of about 150,000, the Pentagon said."
I am glad that Rummy has FINALLY decided to up the number of troops over there. I just wish that we had gone in originally with more troops, perhaps some of the problems we have had over there could have been mitigated.
posted by digitaljay @ 10:03 PM MST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment