Disconnected Rumblings

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy 2006!

Where have I been? I didn't wish all my readers a Merry Christmas, or a Happy Hanukkah, or a Happy New Year. Or did I? Well anyways, welcome to the year 2006 in Disconnected Rumblings.

I am really tired tonight so I will keep this brief. Good news in the judicial system today.

Abramoff Pleads Guilty, Will Cooperate
"Jack Abramoff, the lobbyist who spawned a congressional corruption scandal, pleaded guilty Tuesday to three felonies and pledged to cooperate in a criminal probe edging closer to former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay."
GOOD! Cover your asses republicans, because ALOT of you are going down! Good luck f*ckers! Its about time the meaty hand of justice served you your just desserts. You all have suckled at the teat of American power and influence and we have had to deal with the gas and bloating. Sorry disgusting metaphor, but really, we have to fix this crap, its getting bad, and unless we WAKE the HELL UP this country is going to go down in flames!

WAKE UP!
posted by digitaljay @ 10:46 PM MST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment