Disconnected Rumblings

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

He is Sick

Well once again I missed posting on a Monday. What can I say, we made basil pesto chicken pizza last night and had some great Beringer cabernet, and well you know. So anyways I am back tonight, for a short post.

Our president is an ASS.
"Q Since the inception of the Iraqi war, I'd like to know the approximate total of Iraqis who have been killed. And by Iraqis I include civilians, military, police, insurgents, translators.

THE PRESIDENT: How many Iraqi citizens have died in this war? I would say 30,000, more or less, have died as a result of the initial incursion and the ongoing violence against Iraqis. We've lost about 2,140 of our own troops in Iraq.

Yes.

Q Mr. President, thank you --

THE PRESIDENT: I'll repeat the question. If I don't like it, I'll make it up. (Laughter and applause.)"
Oh this man disgusts me. How many are dead in this war of ours? Oh probably about 30,000, hahahahahaha yeah next question, and if I don't like it I'll just make up a question I like, yuk yuk. Man I am so funny.

He could give a sh*t less about the fact that at LEAST 30,000 Iraqi people are dead. That is obvious from the fact that he chose right then to make a stupid shrub joke. He was obviously concerned that he had messed up and actually told the truth for once and said that 30,000 people were dead. Man I just don't think he cares, and that is what makes me sick the most. This man has taken this country and thrown it under the bus, god how will we ever recover?

And all of you who continue to back this man, my god, what does he have to do to make you stop and say, you know what, he f*cked up? My god!

Oh and just when you thought it was over.

John Hannah Implicates Rove and Others! Fitzgerald Intends To Indict Rove Reports Raw Story
"Short of a last minute intervention by Rove's attorney, Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald is expected to ask a grand jury investigating the outing of CIA agent Valerie Plame Wilson to indict Deputy White House Chief of Staff Karl Rove for making false statements"
See ya!
posted by digitaljay @ 9:56 PM MST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment