Disconnected Rumblings

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I'm Out

Wow, it finally happened. I am completely out of ideas to write about. Sorry my loyal readers. This has never happened before I swear. It's not you, it's me.

But wait, there is this hilarious item.

Bush says congressman taking bribes 'outrageous'
"'Any member of Congress, Republican or Democrat, must take their office seriously and the ethics seriously,' Bush said to reporters during a trip to Texas."
Oh wow, now that is some funny sh*t! shrub talking about ethics?! This man has about as much ethics as a mob boss. Come on! This administration is one of the most corrupt presidential administrations in U.S. history. Why are you making it so easy?

Anyways, I want a widescreen tv. Can I have one please?
posted by digitaljay @ 11:11 PM MST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment