Disconnected Rumblings

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Thursday, T Minus 1

Ok we leave for Vegas tomorrow. I am mostly packed, but I wanted to write a quick post tonight before I hit my bed for the last night for 4 nights.

News came out today that the CIA leak investigation, is very much not over, as much as the White House wants it to be.

Fitzgerald Expected to Present Woodward Evidence To New Grand Jury
"The White House now must brace itself for the possibility that Mr. Fitzgerald's probe, far from winding down, may have just gotten a second wind. Prosecutors deposed Mr. Woodward in anticipation of presenting that evidence to a new grand jury, according to a person familiar with the situation."
Good, lets get the truth out here. I have much to say about Mr. Woodward, but I don't have enough time tonight.

Anyways, I will post before I leave tomorrow. Have a good night.
posted by digitaljay @ 11:36 PM MST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment