Disconnected Rumblings

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Long Day

Well I got the 4Runner today. I took some pictures, but I forgot to bring them home. I am now noticing all the things that is wrong with it that I didn't notice before. But hey I have two cars now. I have to wake up early tomorrow and try to go to the DMV tomorrow morning.

Well I'm tired so I will just link this story I read tonight.

US rejects Putin call for troop pullout timetable
"Putin told a reporters after meeting with Jordan's King Abdullah earlier Thursday that 'we deem it necessary to work out a schedule for the staged withdrawal of foreign troops' in Iraq.

'Many Iraqis perceive these forces as occupying forces, and this is a reality that should be taken into account,' the Russian leader said.

He also said an international conference this year 'would give a new impulse to the normalization of the situation' in the war-battered country."
Come on ride the train, and ride it! Come on ride the train, and ride it! Woo Wooooo!
posted by digitaljay @ 11:01 PM MST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment