Disconnected Rumblings

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Things That Make You Go HMMMM

So I was reading the news tonight, and I just happened to read two stories in this order, you tell me what you think.

First there is this from Americablog.
"I just talked to a source who told me that Karl Rove has been missing from a number of recent White House presidential events - events that he has ALWAYS attended in the past. For example, Rove was absent from yesterday's presidential press conference to promote Harriet Miers. These are the kind of events Rove ALWAYS attends, I'm told, yet of late he's been MIA each and every time.

My source tells me that the scuttlebutt around town is that the White House knows something bad is coming, in terms of Karl getting indicted, and they're already trying to distance him from the president"
Ok VERY interesting right? I know well come on we are grasping at straws right? I mean we don't know anything, this is all circumstantial. So what if karly failed to show up at some events, maybe he has massive diarrhea. Well then I read this:

US officials brace for decisions in CIA leak case
"The federal prosecutor investigating who leaked the identity of a CIA operative is expected to signal within days whether he intends to bring indictments in the case, legal sources close to the investigation said on Wednesday.

As a first step, prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald was expected to notify officials by letter if they have become targets, said the lawyers, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter.
...
Rove's attorney, Robert Luskin, declined to say whether his client had been contacted by Fitzgerald. In the past, Luskin has said that Rove was assured that he was not a target."
Ok, uh does anyone else think this is FAR from just a coincidence?

I can't WAIT! Here's hoping all of these bastards go DOWN! I hope you all bite it. Good luck F*ckers!
posted by digitaljay @ 10:00 PM MST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment