Disconnected Rumblings

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Movies, movies, movies

Well we saw a few movies in the last few days.

We saw the Manchurian Candidate on Thursday, it was ok.

We saw the Control Room on Saturday. We drove all the way up to Santa Fe just to see it, I had been waiting to see this movie for a long time. I really liked this movie alot, and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to have some idea of what the Arab point of view on the US and the Iraq war is. But for all you closed minded people that just think that they are evil and we are always right, then I guess don't bother.

Next up we saw The Village. I liked it, but this movie is one of those that you either dig what the director is doing or you don't.

So anyways I guess I won't go into any politics tonight. Except to once again ask why would anyone vote for georgie shrub this November? I just don't get it, any republican readers out there please tell me.
posted by digitaljay @ 10:24 PM MST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment