Disconnected Rumblings

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

One down!

Ok everybody, some REALLY good news today!!!!!! Are you ready? Are you sure? OK here it is:

John Ashcroft has RESIGNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashcroft, Evans resign from Cabinet

This is serious the best news I have heard in a long time! This man has been a TERRIBLE Attorney General. This man has made it his mission to regulate sex and his version of morality on the entire country. I mean this is a man that ordered that a statue in the Great Hall of the Department of Justice be covered since it showed bear breasts. Statue breasts!!



I mean COME ON!! Oh and how can we forget the PATRIOT Act? Ah yes Ashcroft's little baby! Oh I know, the conservatives are going to tell me how great the PATRIOT Act is. Right ok, we won't get into that here.

Anyways, so yeah happy day!

We went to see Bill Maher tonight.



He came here to Albuquerque for some stand up. I don't care what you conservatives think of Bill Maher, his act was funny as sh*t! He did almost 2 hours! Good stuff. Well time for me to get off this thing, I have better things to do right now, like sit on my ass and not type.

Till next time America!
posted by digitaljay @ 10:39 PM MST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment