Disconnected Rumblings

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

My How Far We've Come

Ok Blogger just ate my entire post AGAIN! Absolutely ridiculous.

I came across this article.

US ready to recognize 'human' element in climate change
"The United States is ready to admit at the Group of Eight summit this week that humans play a role in global warming, a top White House official said.

'We can accept language like that,' national security adviser Stephen Hadley told reporters on President George W. Bush's airplane heading to Denmark."
I can't believe I am reading this sentence only five years or so after the Clinton Administration left office. An administration that was one of the most environmentally progressive administrations in modern history. I mean come ON! "We can accept language like that"?! Are you kidding me?!

The scientific community has come to agreement that global warming very much has a "human element" to it. Let's get into the real world here.

This administration is burying its head in the sand when it comes to our environmental issues. Why? So that we can give the rich another tax cut, the military industrial complex another war reconstruction contract.

Besides who cares about protecting and preserving our little planet for our future generations? I mean we will all be dead then anyways, right?

Absolutely amazing.

More caviar, more truffles RIGHT AWAY!
posted by digitaljay @ 5:52 PM MST

1 Comments:

On Wed Jul 06, 03:31:00 PM MDT, Blogger digitaljay said...
Ginger
 

Post a Comment