Disconnected Rumblings

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I HATE Ann Coulter


I HATE Ann Coulter and I'll tell you why. I may really dislike Republicans and right-wing propaganda, BUT I would never go to the lows that this woman does. She is a goddamn N-U-T; NUT!
t r u t h o u t - USA Today Drops Ann Coulter
Listen to this excerpt, Coulter was sent to cover the Democratic National Convention for the USA Today newspaper:
"Here at the Spawn of Satan convention in Boston, conservatives are deploying a series of covert signals to identify one another, much like gay men do. My allies are the ones wearing crosses or American flags. The people sporting shirts emblazoned with the 'F-word' are my opponents."
Or this gem further in her story:
"My pretty-girl allies stick out like a sore thumb amongst the corn-fed, no make-up, natural fiber, no-bra needing, sandal-wearing, hirsute, somewhat fragrant hippie-chick pie wagons they call 'women' at the Democratic National Convention."
Sick, sick, sick, this woman is sick and she should be thrown out like yesterday's garbage.
posted by digitaljay @ 10:06 AM MST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment