Disconnected Rumblings

Friday, July 23, 2004

What's new?

First off Happy Birthday Chris.  Today was my brother's Birthday, he turned 18 today!  Congrats Chris you are now a real person who can vote and drink....  oh wait no you can't.  Oh well.

Last night I went to the Kerry 2004 Meetup here in Albuquerque.  It was a good time, we talked about the campaign and how the Democrats can win.  Richard Romero, who is running for Congress against the evil Heather Wilson, stopped by and talked to us.  It was really good to be involved.

Ok here is an article that I think dissects some of the 9/11 Commission report. 
The 9/11 Report: Bad News for Bush
Obviously this article is very one sided, but I am not saying that it is a comprehensive review, I just think that the media at this point are not properly highlighting (or rather lowlighting) the things that the Bush Administration should be faulted for.  In my opinion Bush is getting off easy here.  Ok I will go over this article in my next post a bit.
posted by digitaljay @ 11:46 PM MST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment