Disconnected Rumblings

Monday, October 24, 2005

Lord of Darkness the SOURCE?!

Well I have suspected this for some time now, but it looks more and more like a possibility now.

Report: Cheney Cited as Source in CIA Leak
"Documents in the CIA leak investigation indicate the chief of staff to Vice President Dick Cheney first heard of the covert CIA officer from Cheney himself, The New York Times reported in Tuesday editions."
Oh man, I wonder if the lord of darkness can wiggle his way out of this one, and just say that he had NO IDEA that she was an undercover agent?

I think this week is going to be big folks, I really do. I am trying not to expect too much, but I think this is going to be big. I could be wrong. Let's see what happens.

And what the HELL kind of wicked grin is that on Cheney's face in that picture?! Oh my that looks menacing as hell, dare I say maniacal. You know who it reminds me of?

Or how about this grin?


Ah comparing the vice president of the united states to an evil cartoon character is always so much fun.

SO long for now America. Better times are ahead for this fine country.
posted by digitaljay @ 11:01 PM MST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment