Disconnected Rumblings

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Bush/Cheney campaign for the people

Yeah the Bush/Cheney campaign is really a campaign for the people. After what I told you about yesterday with the wonderful rally Cheney had here in NM I feel I need to report the newest events. Well after Cheney shutdown the entire interstate here so he could drive in it with an entire FLEET of police motorcycles and cop cars, etc., and making Leah and I late for the comedy show (thanks Cheney), he went off to Arizona for another rally and here is what happened:
TNS: Bush-Cheney organizers request racial profile of photographer
Yeah isn't it great?

Please don't vote for these a$$holes in November, please.
posted by digitaljay @ 10:04 PM MST

1 Comments:

On Mon Aug 02, 11:15:00 PM MDT, Blogger digitaljay said...
You're right, I was just angry that we were late, that happens for every dem or repub, or green, or indep. But what I said still stands: I don't like Dick Cheney for all the reasons I wrote earlier, and folks, please don't vote for him and the shrub in Nov.
 

Post a Comment