Disconnected Rumblings

Monday, September 20, 2004

Monday; 6 more weeks to go


Well its Monday again. This weekend was ok, I didn't get much done. We did go see Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. It was a fun movie, I enjoyed it. It was highly stylized, great visuals. There was such a film noir feel to it, really good stuff. Check it out.

Well there is 6 more weeks until election day. I really hope we can discuss the issues already, and get people motivated to go out and vote. I heard that both sides have finally agreed to the debate times and formats after some feet dragging by the ole shrub. But alas we will have 3 Presidential debates, the first being September 30th and one Vice Presidential debate. I look forward to the debates, and I hope we can get some real answers out of both candidates.
posted by digitaljay @ 10:11 PM MST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment