Disconnected Rumblings

Friday, October 08, 2004

Presidential Debate, Round 2

Who won? Well I think John Kerry won. However I will give it to shrub, he did better than he did in the first debate, but that is a low bar indeed. He had a moment when he shouted down the moderator, Charlie Gibson, and threw his arms into the air and almost seemed like he was going to lose it. It was a Truman Show moment, where Jim Carrey stands in the middle of traffic, and twirls around, and says "No I'm not going to do what you think I am going to do!"

More damning for the prez, I think was when he was asked what were 3 mistakes that he could admit he had made as president, and he could NOT name ONE! That my friends is the sign of a weak president, who cannot admit a single mistake.

Kerry did much better in raw debate points. And shrub did better in not smirking and looking peeved. But the facts are still the facts, this president needs to go. Do you want more of the same? Or do you think we have suffered enough as a country and we need to try a new track? I believe the answer is overwhelming that we need a new direction, we need to regain our moral authority in the world, and we need to stop our bleeding here at home.

November 2nd is judgment day, will you all show up and fight? Please do!
posted by digitaljay @ 10:03 PM MST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment